Sunday, September 6, 2020

Wynnsanity Reacts to INDIA PUBG BAN and NEW FAUG GAME!

 But a lot is happening in the PUBG mobile community, especially given the ban that just happened in India. So there is a lot that I want to say about this. And I think I'm just going to start by saying that you know, if you guys are from India, if you are there, anybody is watching this video that is in India right now, which is probably a high Chances are some of you are from India. I just want to say that I know, I'm sorry.

I sympathize with you guys that it must suck your favorite game. If you have bought a skin or at least you have a lot of time, then you have invested some money. I am really sorry that it went away and I hope the band returns.

 I think Tencent is working on it, but we don't really know what's going to happen. So this is a difficult situation. But yes, second, I have to make some comments, which I want to clarify, I am not personally in India, I am not impressed. I can still play the game as you guys can see on my streams and stuff. I will continue to play games and I love PUBG Mobile.

 With that being said, you know, I've just answered this, but I think one of the questions that I'm going to do is what am I going to do? Is it going to affect me and I'm sure, it's definitely going to have an impact on my channel India right now, it makes up about 15% of my viewers, so that's not the majority, but I would say for my Indians And chat with you guys. Some of the most helpful outgoing people you always know in the comments are some of the best people in our community, so you know,

 Don't you guys really get sucked into it for not being able to play the game, you know, we're all going to feel that impact because India knew you, such a big part of the global PUBG mobile community. So, with that being said, I will continue making videos, I will continue reaching out to me for the game. I love sports and I'm not, I'm not really one of these people. Like, yo, what's it like, what's up next? What are we going to do? Like we got to make moves, right? I like this game, I like it. I am dedicated to this game. As long as I continue to cover it, you know, one day I decide not to, but it's not today.

 So there is a lot of news in India about the brand new game coming next month, called Fauci, not the pub. Yes. But the neighbor. I think it's Freedom Alliance, United Guard, or something like that. But we don't know too much about it. We saw that it was a trailer and I'm going to play it right now because you guys told me on the stream a million times last night to react to it. So let's roll my response, and then we'll talk a little more about it. Okay. Okay. What is this foggy thing? Hey, wait Oh, it's good in a way. Actually. Wait. Understood. I see why you guys want me to react to this. Okay.

Okay. I found you Okay, not pub for GE. Yes. I got it. now. I got it. This player is not unknown. Battlefield. It is like Fred's self-known plains. Understood. Can I just go to video Fear fearless and united guard again? I see well, so we have given ourselves a little choice here. Is it gonna see


I gotta watch it on my thing


all right, y'all I'm into it All righty holy crap like this.


You know this looks sick


is please tell me this is like Battlefield. Yo, yo, please tell me this is like Battlefield.


Holy shit I'm getting like the biggest butterflies


bro this looks sick as hell. Yo, it's literally battlefield mobile.


I've been asking for this for years


Yo, this is my music right here. You know I like this music that like a super intense orchestra


I am so happy right now let's go. Oh god, they're just gonna kill my streaming access to the F word I need I can't swear the stream guys. Yo, let's go. This is sick as hell


5g is coming.


Not pub g baby Oggi


I knew I was getting cut off something it was getting like crap 20 sorry because my iPad is an all weird, fearless, and united guard. Dude, what? Yo


oh my god, that's it That is amazing. I've been saying it for so long. So right away the game looks absolutely amazing that trailer blew my mind you could tell in the video is a little bit excited because I thought that it could be a battlefield mobile. And for those of you that aren't familiar with battlefield it's been a more mid to large size, Call of the Duty style game with very realistic physics, helicopters jets tanks, think like Cod, but in a pub g sized map that personally is my favorite type of game. Growing up I always went more towards the battlefield games rather than the cod games. But unfortunately, I think after doing a little bit more reading it looks like 5g will also be another battle royale game. Not that I'm not excited about that. But I do think We have a lot of Battle Royale titles and unfortunately, we've just been lacking a good battlefield style game that has those larger conquest rush style game modes with like 30 v 30. 


Right the big style games which clearly I think it is possible on a mobile device we have an Aaron gal Miramar giant games on a mobile device already eight by eight kilometers. We even have we have helicopters in payload mode too. So I think we've proven that the mobile tech is far enough along that we can start to handle battlefield style games.

I don't know 5g is going to be like that literally all we have is that trailer, no gameplay or anything. But the implications of this not only this ban for pubg, g mobile in India, and this brand new game coming out are very important for a number of key reasons. And the first thing I'm going to say is because the game pub g mobile is banned in India, there's going to be different ramifications for giant guys like mortal and scout. And then just regular casual players who aren't content creators, right? And what I mean by this is a regular player might be able to download the Korean version of pub G, maybe they use a VPN. I'm not advocating that you do these things, right? I don't want anybody to break the law. The law says pubgMobile is not allowed in India anymore. But for the bigger people like mortal and Scout, they especially can't use VPN, they can't play the Korean version, right? If they're going to flip on their camera and stream to 100,000 people a game that is not allowed in India, you can definitely bet it's going to draw some red flags especially maybe from the government or something. So they are especially under more scrutiny and more pressure. So in India says pub G's is done. They cannot touch it, because they're just so popular. You know, a regular person might be able to get away with it. But mortal, people are definitely going to notice if he's logged in. So what are these big guys going to do? Right? Because they are going to have a huge implication for the pubgmobile community when your biggest influencers leave the scene? What is that going to? You know, what's that gonna? Cause? Is it going to create a vacuum where other creators like myself? Are we going to start getting more views as a result? I don't know. I certainly you know, I'm not hoping for the downfall of those guys to benefit me. I don't want that at all. It's just things that are gonna happen. Those big guys especially wherever they go, they're going to draw a lot of attention to that game, right? Is it going to be Fauci? Maybe it's going to be called duty mobile if I had to guess. I'm gonna say it may be a little bit more towards Call of Duty mobile, they might try Fauci. But I think I think cod mobile is a little bit more interesting to them. I think it's alike a higher polished game. It's further along. We all know how games are when they first come out. I think about pub g mobile and season one, versus where it is now in season 15. It is, it is a much different experience and Fauci right off of launch might not be a fully fleshed out game that we have come to know and love in pub G and call of duty. So for me personally with 5g, I think I'm going to give it a try. I know I've got a lot of questions about whether or not I'm going to cover it. I think I will. I can promise you guys I'll probably do at least one video right when it comes out. I'll figure out a way to get it downloaded if it's not available in the United States. If it's like an India only thing. I don't know. I'll try to get my hands on, you know, version of the game, and play it for a video or two. We'll see what happens. I don't know if I'm going to cover it in full time. I don't know if I'm going to cover it even part-time but with any brand new game, especially one that's this big In a country as big as India, you know where the market is huge for mobile gaming? Sure, as a mobile gaming content creator, I'll definitely give it a shot and we'll cover it. And we'll see what happens. Who knows, maybe this is the next big thing. So I think that's all I have to say for today. Again, if you guys are from India, and you are kind of in the wake of this ban, I definitely am sorry that you know, you've lost your account. I hope you know that maybe Fauci is going to be a good replacement for your new games are always exciting. So I'm just glad that everybody that is lacking pubg right now in India, at least they have something to look forward to. I'm personally going to continue to cover pubgMobile, I try to make my videos be entertaining with funny edits, you know, the jokes, the means all that good stuff, because, you know, I want people to be able to join my content, even if they don't play pub, g mobile. So I do hope that if you guys are from India, or in any country that's been affected by bands, a couple other ones. And I just hope that my content and my community can be a place where we can all hang out and enjoy this game, even if we all can't play it. So I do appreciate you guys sticking around the growth has been insane. We have huge things coming. Obviously, I talked in the beginning we are in the middle of a move, and I can't wait to show you guys my new studio in New York. It is going to be pretty intense. saying, okay, I kind of set it on Twitter. I feel like we're gonna have a win sanity 2.0 coming up here very soon, but unfortunately, that's all I can tell you guys right now, but big things come up behind the scenes. So again, thank you guys for your support. I'm so sorry that pubgMobile is banned in India. But you know, sometimes change is a good thing and I  you know, I hope that's what we're seeing here today. So thank you guys so much for watching this video. I appreciate it and I will see you guys next time in New York.

  1. new game launch in india 2020

  2. new game launch in india 2019

  3. top 10 games in india 2020

  4. made in india battle royale game

  5. number one game in india 2020

  6. new game launch 2020

  7. indian air force game

  8. indian game like pubg
faug game

No comments:

Post a Comment